Wow! I cant believe this is already my third Mothers Day! Its hard to remember life before Lola anymore! I don't think I stop and realize how much I LOVE being a mom often enough! A few weeks ago a good friend of mine called to tell me that she is pregnant! I never expected this friend and her hubby (who as far as I knew had been sitting on the fence when it came to having children) to have a baby so to say I was shocked might be an understatement! I was so excited for them I might have scared her! Haha! As a Mom I just immediately started getting excited for all that I knew they are in for... the ultrasounds, finding out gender, feeling the baby kick, and those first moments of being new parents! It made William and I sit and reminisce about what we love about being parents... its a journey like no other, and as far as I am concerned its the best one! (Congrats "B"! Couldn't possibly be more excited for you two!!)








Watching Lola grow up has been so fun! I really cant believe how big she is! In the last six weeks we have tackled some very "big girl" things (potty training & a big girl bed) and I definitely am forced to realize shes not a baby anymore! She is the most fun, outgoing, hilarious, loving, giggly, passionate, strong willed, beautiful, and smart little girl. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom and soak in all the special moments of her growing up and then share them with William each night. She makes us laugh out loud daily and brings such unbelievable joy into our lives! :) I love you Lola!
I am super excited for this next year! Since our baby boy Logan (who is kicking away like crazy as I am typing this!) :) will be born in August, I know this year as a Mom will be so different for me! I am excited and nervous, but mostly I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful family!
Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms!
Mothers Day 2009
Mothers Day 2010
Mothers Day 2011
Great pictures - and Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete