Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sneak Peek at Logan's Nursery!

As you all know, I have yet to do my major blog post on Logan's nursery. I can assure you I am not just being lazy on my posting, the problem is that his nursery is still missing two key elements before I can post it! When you have a vision of how you want a room to look, its hard to post it when it is only partially completed. I am hopeful that in the next few weeks those last two projects will be finished!
To hold you over, here is a small sneak peek into his nursery! I saw this idea on Pinterest, (inspiration photo is on the left) and knew we have the perfect wall in Logan's bedroom to do it on! My friend Kate picked up these spice racks for me from Ikea. (Thank you Kate!) I think they were $3 dollars each? I like them in their natural color but decided they would match Logan's room better if I painted them black. So away spray painting I went! Some easy cheesy assembly was required and then they were ready to go!

I found these letters on sale at Michaels. Using a gift card and coupons, I was able to get them for super cheap! I came home and went digging through my painting cupboard and found the sample colos I used on Logan's accent wall. I decided it would look great if I painted these letters to match. Lola picked out which letter would be what color, I think she chose great!

Here they are all painted!

My trial run on the floor to see how I wanted to hang them.

Here it is! Thanks to my Husband for hanging them all for me! : ) They would be falling off the wall and completely crooked if I had tried to hang them myself!

Project 3 (Read) & 4 (Bookshelves) complete! Stay tuned for one more.... : )

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I think I have to do this for Emory. As always your decorating is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you : ) It was easy, and he has so many books already so its awesome to have an organized spot to keep them!

    ReplyDelete