I LOVE to pick out outfits for Lola, that is part of the fun of having a girl right? This is her Halloween day outfit for church and running errands, since i knew it would not be possible to keep a huge monster costume on the sick girl all day long :) She looked very festive! Here are some pictures of our Halloween :)
Our first stop of the evening was at Mimi & Papa's home! Lola picked up on the trick or treating part of things really fast, despite feeling lousy! She learned that treats are candy and that she loves candy! Lola enjoyed getting "presents" and putting them into her basket...
Our next stop was to visit our old neighbors, always nice to see them! Then it was on to Trunk or Treating....it was packed! We only stayed for a few minutes before heading to the doctor.
Lola the little monster waiting at the doctor!
It was not the day I had imagined, but all things considered I think it turned out pretty good! I am just sorry that Lola wasn't feeling better to be able to enjoy it more....but she had a nice time and really liked eating the candy when we got home. :)
DEFINATELY an adorable little monster!!! And is your mom's front door really hot pink? If so, I REALLY love her for that =)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Haha, yes my Mom's front door is a pinky purple color...it is so pretty! :)
ReplyDelete